Svært nyttig hands-on workshop for alle gynekologer. ISUOG-sertifisert. Anbefales!
The advanced course is suitable for obstetricians and gynecologists with at least basic knowledge of ultrasound and at least a fair amount of practical experience of gynecological scanning.
- Ultrasound physics and examination technique
- Ultrasound safety
- Ultrasound diagnosis of benign and malignant adnexal masses
- Benign and malignant uterine pathology
- Deep infiltrating endometriosis
The role of ultrasound in managing:
- irregular vaginal bleeding
- pelvic pain
- early pregnancy complications
- screening for endometrial and ovarian cancer
Management of incidental ultrasound findings
Correlation between ultrasound findings and macroscopy
IOTA, IETA, MUSA terminology
The course contains a lot of case presentations and live scanning.
Gian Franco Zannoni
To register for the course, contact: email@example.com
The course is accreditated by the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology ISUOG (http://www.isuog.org/)